Saturday 16 June 2007

Pom Pom Day

Time flies! It is our pom pom (bathing) day again. :(

MM has something different for us this time. She got a new shampoo for Wynn Wynn. Heard it is supposed to moisturize furs and allow one to stay smelling nice nice for about a week. Yes, yes, Wynn Wynn needs that! She smells easily! If she takes her bath today, normally she will smell after 3 days. Do you know that she is nicknamed "Big Hamster" in the family? She does smell like one at times. :P

Wynn Wynn's new shampoo


And me? MM said I need something more special. As I have been scratching myself silly again recently, MM has found out a new treatment which is supposed to help lessening the itchiness. Ohh... sounds like it is something better than Wynn Wynn's strawberry milk shampoo. And what was awaiting for me in the bathroom... a TUB of warm lemon water!


My swimming pool.... lemon scented!


Nevertheless, our ordeal was finally over but MM was thoroughly tired, especially after blow-dried Wynn Wynn. This gal is always the uncooperative one. Though she is round, she always can twist into all angles to shun from the zooming-in hair dryer. It is a miracle that MM never faints during the process. Notty Wynn Wynn... luckily MM has me, the only obedient one. Hiak hiak!

See? Ain't I handsome?



See? Wynn Wynn, the notty gal! She finally looks tidy in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...