Saturday 22 November 2008

Life Is So Unfair!

I am a dog.

I have four cute little paws.

My four paws were given to me by my parents, so they belong to me.

Since they belong to me, that means I can do anything to them.

But... why do the humans stop me when I am sayang-ing them?
(MM: She means licking.)

Why do the humans scold me when I am kissing them?
(MM: Gosh, that was chewing!)

Why does MM make me wear a transparent lamp shade when I just want to show a bit more affection for my four paws?
(MM: Hello, that is not a lamp shade. It is called Elizabethan collar. Wetty paws are haven for germs and bacteria! Prevention is always better than cure, my dear...)

Doesn't anyone understand?
(MM: Yes, I really don't understand. There's nothing wrong with your paws. Perhaps it's time to get you busier.)

Sighz... Life is full of restrictions. Life is so UNFAIR! *Grrr...*
(MM: I can't agree more on that! Thus, can't you be more cooperative and make everyone's life easier? Sighz...)



Take a rest first while thinking how to fight for my rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...