Saturday 18 December 2010

Our Photo Reminiscence: Part 7

In the midst of the festive cheers and with our 5-years-old Christmas photos, here's what we are presenting to you:

"You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town..."

Who's there singing?

"... He's making a list, And checking it twice; Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice. Santa Claus is coming to town... He sees you when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake, He knows if you've been bad or good, So be good for goodness sake! HEY!"

HEY what! I have always been a good girl hor! I'm not scared of you. You better show yourself now!

Haha... It's me who sang the song. Don't you think I have both the look and talent?

Stop being crappy. I know the song was played from the CD player behind you and you still look like a normal white dog to me.

*Sheepishly* Wow, you are so clever! Okok, let's join in the song together then! 

Our christmas card greetings TO every one of you! 
           ~ Free resources from smashingapp.com ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...