Saturday 26 May 2007

Wynn Wynn's Slimming Results

Starting from a month ago, Wynn Wynn has been given a smaller portion of food in every meal. Do not get mistaken. She still had 2 meals per day. If she has skipped 1 of the meals, she will puke bile juice. Mmmm... I wonder how she can always manage to do that. Isn't that feat amazing?

Anyway, the purpose to give her smaller portion of food is not to give me a bigger portion. MM is not a miser. But neither is she generous. :P Actually Wynn Wynn needs to slim down. Her figure is beginning to grow out of the universal standard. Not kidding you... At first glance, you might think her tummy is touching the ground soon!

A month has passed. Has any results shown? Hmmm... MM thinks there is. But I have a second opinion on that. My conclusion is supported by the following pictures...

 
Her back view...


Her top WHOLE view...


Her front view...


A clearer front view...


Her standing posture... *WOW*


Even her eyes, nose and tongue are big too...


Heehee... I am still the slimmer one.



I guess Wynn Wynn is still a FFB (Fatty Furry Ball). My "deepest condolences"... :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...