Saturday 18 September 2010

Our Photo Reminiscence: Part 4

A memorable doggie outing with our friends during the Chinese New Year of year 2006.

Venue: Bishan Park

Made my first pose before starting my exploration...

 and surveying the surroundings... 

 Ok, I shall test the ground first...

Suddenly being ambushed! But I must still keep my smiley in front of the camera :)

 A cheery disposition would always ward off all dangers!

 *Sniff sniff* Are you the legendary Mr Suave aka XiaoBai?

 Mummy, I'm tired and thirsty...

 And that's me, Wynn Wynn! I was making my first appearance to our friends... :)

 There I was, all ready for my "grand entrance"!

 Trying to make my first furry friend...

 ... as well as to befriend the first human (stranger)!

But I met a "stern" auntie who wore purple nail polish! :P

Nevertheless, I was popular with my always-waggy tail and sweet personality! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...