Friday 18 May 2007

Our Favourite Treat

MM is very cat (stingy) in giving us commerical treats. She prefers to give us natural treats like fruits. Nevertheless, she still gives us our favourite treat - pig tendons. I would not say pig tendons is our most favourite treat, as we do not have a variety of commercial treats for comparison in the first place. Frankie will agree with me on that too. Heehee!

Well, at least pig tendons are air-dried (as according to the printed info on the package). And they are definitely more challenging and yummy than raw hides! WE LOVE PIG TENDONS! :D

Don't think about it. I am not SHARING!


Your eyes are not seeing things. I am being very very BUSY now!


I am multi-tasking - chewing and taking a break at the same time!


DO NOT DISTURB! *GRRrrrrr...*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...