Friday 26 October 2007

Something About Our Tails

It is always an enigma to everyone in the family, including our groomer. Wynn Wynn's and my tails are not bushy and heavy, like what most Shih Tzu and Maltese will have. The bewildering part is that we were not born from the same parents or fall under a common family tree. Yet both of us have the same tail condition.

Wynn Wynn's wagger...

My little stub...

WHY does that happen to us? We are not fed with dog food of poor quality. Even our home-cooked food is always prepared based on a balanced formula. Supplements? Yes, we have tried various kinds. And the result? Hmmm... WHY WHY WHY???

I remember when Wynn Wynn first came to us, she was a little weird-looking alien with sparse furs. After taking Dermatrix for about three months, she actually turned into a BIG furry ball! The funny thing is that her tail furs grew in terms of length, but not flourished much in terms of quantity. Isn't that puzzling? Perhaps before the nutrients could reach the end of her body, they had already being 'snatched away' by the other front parts. No wonder Wynn Wynn's waist blossomed the most! Keke!

As for me, I guess it is not that important for I am a guy. Guys go for macho look. Hence I feel that having the ability to bark loud and crispy clear is much more important than having a bushy tail that looks like a big flower! Hey, I am not eating sour grapes here. FYI, dogs and grapes do not complement each other at all. Understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...