Monday 31 December 2007

Happy 2008!!!

YooHOO! The new year is just around the corner. In about less than 3 hours, Year 2008 will arrive with all the new hopes and wishes for the fresh beginning! What have you wished for? Or what resolutions have you made? Though the outlook is unpredictable with rising cost of living, I guess the mood is still upbeat with expecting pay rises and a better economy due to the integrated resorts and Formula One race. Hence I hope MM will receive a FATTER salary increment. Don't you know that? A higher pay = More goodies for Wynn Wynn and me!

As for new year resolutions, personally I do not believe in making one. I only believe if I WANT to do something, I will do and realize it. Wynn Wynn shares the same sentiments too. That might explain why she enjoys doing nothing much the whole day *Heehee...*. Well, in our last blog entry in year 2007, we would want to wish ourselves, our family, our friends and everyone a bucketful of Happiness, Health, Wealth, Peace & Love.



Is-Sena t- Tajba!

("Happy New Year" in Maltese language)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...