Sunday 7 October 2007

No More A Naughty Boy

I have a new nick! MM did not call me "Naughty Boy" today. YAY!!! In fact, I was given a new name which seemed to sound more supreme and mightier. Allow me to proudly present my new name *TA-DAAAAAAAAA.....* - BAD BOY!

Actually I am still baffled by how I got this name. This actually just happened three hours ago, which was one hundred and eighty minutes + thirty-nine seconds.....

I was lazing around when I suddenly heard footsteps and laughter along the corridor. So, with my inquisitive nature and basic instinct to protect my territory, I dashed out without any hesitation! But too bad, I bumped into MM, who happened to be at the living room. With her sixth sense, she knew what I was up to. As if we were competing in a 100m race, MM and I dashed to the doorway in two opposite directions! But I WON!!! MM was too late to close the main door. As a result, I managed to jump onto the door gate and used all my strength to bark at the intruder! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!

Just when I thought I had scared the trespasser away, a LOUD wailing was heard. Oh yes! I really had succeeded in terrifying someone. But unfortunately, this 'someone' happened to be Mr Neighbour's little two years old son. Little Neighbour got so shocked by my fierce barking that he just cried out on the spot, right in front of our gate!

MM was shocked! In fact she was so stumped and embarrassed by my act that she quickly apologized to Mr Neighbour and his son. After the main door had closed, I was still barking non-stop, though MM kept warning me to better shut up right away.

"Frankie, QUIET!"

"WOOF... WOOF...WOOF..."

"Frankie, you better stop it! I'm warning you...."

"WOOF... WOOF... WOOOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!"

"Ok, THAT's it! Give you a chance and you don't want it. You ask for it har..."

Before I could sense MM's intention, it was too late. She grabbed me into the kitchen and used a small face towel to slap my muzzle hard a few times *OUCH*. MM was ANGRY, really very very angry this time! Being a smart boy, of course I knew I had to stop barking immediately. I could tell something bad was going to happen to me too. Thus, I put up my most innocent expression, plus the effects of a pair of watery eyes, hoping that would pacify MM. But too bad...

"Frankie, you are such a bad boy today! BAD BOY! BAD BOY! VERY BAD BOY!!! How could you do that! Now you shall..."

So that's it. MM kept scolding me non-stop, BAD BOY here, BAD BOY there, in the next ten minutes. After the scolding, I was even made to sit on the Punishment Stool at a corner, facing the wall in the next 20 minutes. Sighz... poor me... I guess I am in deeper shit this time. :(

Trying-to-feel-remorseful Bad Boy

4 comments:

  1. BAD BOY Frankie! As bad as furby boy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel Furby shld be much better! Frankie was really very bad and notty that sunday. Kept barking non-stop at anything & any sound... *Grrrr...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiya..good liao lo, mine 1st one start, the second one join in, within split second, third one join in as well. Yeah yeah.....may the force be with them! Wynn didn't join in de hor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wynn Wynn bo chap! Unless Frankie has forgotten to do his work. Heehee...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...