Thursday 28 June 2007

Detox Time!

Suspecting the recovery rate of my yeasty condition is becoming stagnant, MM decided to opt for another natural remedy. After much online searching, queries made and consideration, she bought me Azmira Yeast & Fungal Detox solution! Hmmm... the name sounds mighty, but will it work as great as its name?


~ Picture from Amzira ~

Azmira Yeast & Fungal D'tox is formulated to promote natural antifungal, antibacterial and anti-yeast properties. It helps the body eliminate Candida overgrowth, genital infections caused by Candida and ringworm. This formula is supportive in the prevention and elimination of Valley Fever spores infection (fungal mycosis). It may also be used as an adjunct in the treatment of severe allergies resulting in chronic ear or eye infections.

Ingredients:
Fresh Spilanthes Leaf & Root, Grape Root, Juniper Berry, Usnea Lichen, Myrrh Gum extract, Grain Alcohol
OMG, what a list of unknown herbs... But Mummy assured me I would still stay in one piece after taking that. She had checked with the seller and he was sure that 'death' is not included in the list of possible side effects.

Warning:
Do not use with pregnant animals.
Ok, this is not an issue here. I am not a female. Furthermore I am a eunuch dog...

To play safe, MM sampled the solution first. She said it tasted like chin chow (grass jelly) or liang teh (herbal tea). Regardless of my sceptical expression, MM still forced a syringe of it (mixed with water) down my throat. YUCKS! MM bluffed me after all!

GOSH... I still need to go through such ordeal THREE times per day! GRRRrrr...!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...