Sunday 28 October 2007

A New Guessing Game

Guess what? Of course they are guessing my weight!

As Frankie and I are going for our annual checkup tomorrow, the humans decided to play a game by guessing my weight. Why me?!! I am not the only pui pui one in the family. To further hurting my pride, they even placed bets on their speculation (faint!). Who said a pretty dog has a rosy life?!?!!! *SOB*

Beggar's alms? Nope, this is the box of winnings!

Since things have come to such a state, perhaps it might be better to know my exact weight after all. At least I might have a chance to prove that my size is still within the universal standard of Shih Tzu! *GRRRrrrr...*

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The stakes are BIG! =P Who won? keke And what is wynn2 current weight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wynn's current weight is 5.76 kg.
    The winner? Of course it's me lor! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...