Monday 29 October 2007

A Day of Results

Today is a day of results at Allpets & Aqualife Vets. But I am so tired that I cannot provide you much details, though I actually wanted to share with you my encounter with a super barkish Shih Tzu and a handsome Scottish Terrier that I met at the clinic.

Firstly, that is my actual weight. Regretfully yet proudly, I am pleased to announce that my current weight stands at 5.76 kg. Yes, 5.76! A nice figure that is between 5 and 6. See? My weight does meet the standard measure of Shih Tzu. In fact, my size is of the lower range. Most Shih Tzu are big-boned and they can weigh at an average 6 or 7 kg. Thus, I am not that BIG after all. I just look chubby lah :). Oh yes, I have almost forgotten to announce the winner. She is, after all, my clever MM! She had made a guess at 5.8 kg. With a difference of a mere 0.04 kg, she is really lucky to win the stake! Well, I hope MM will share part of the winnings with me, which shall be the tibits! Haha!

Secondly, I am being microchipped! The feelings were beyond words. Of course I am not referring to the pain for I did not detect that at all. All I could say is that I felt like a new immigrant who had finally gotten her national identity that was to be recognized worldwide *awww...*...

Lastly but not least, Frankie and I are declared HEALTHY! However Dr Chua advised MM to take extra care on my eyes and ears for they could be infected quite easily. Though Frankie's front paws still smell yeasty, Dr Chua allowed MM to continue with her natural remedy. That means no jabs, no anti-biotics and no anti-itch medication. But he did recommend a new medicated shampoo from Virbac for Frankie, which should do well to soften and remove the black skin scales and crusts. We had taken the heartworm test too. Luckily, our hearts are still pumping STRONG!

*Yawnz...* It's time to leave for my Zzzz-land... If possible, I shall share with you those interesting things that I had seen at Dr Chua's clinic today. Do stay tuned, provided I do remember later. Nite, nite...

Tired yet cheery Wynn Wynn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...