Saturday 16 February 2008

Mr Don Don

Ling Jiejie's friends came to our place today. Besides bringing big mandarin oranges for CNY greetings, they had also brought along a BIG furry friend, Mr Don Don!

Cheerful Don Don

Don Don is quite a cheery chubby fellow. He is a black-and-white Shih Tzu, with a black patch around his right eye (so unique!). Though both of us are Shih Tzu, Don Don is actually almost thrice bigger than me! The humans were very taken to Don Don. They thought he was a super well-behaved mini sheepdog! Hmmm... The humans always say me fat. Hence if 1 Don Don = 3 Wynn Wynn, doesn't that make Don Don a GODZILLA?!?!! Haha!

Oh well, at least Don Don is so much cuter than that Cranky Frankie, who only knows how to bark and bite! Guess what, Frankie had actually 'escaped' from MM's arms and ran up to 'attack' one of Ling Jiejie's friends! Luckily the victim did not suffer any serious injuries. But I think she would have developed "Seriously-Scared-of-Frankie" syndrome from today onwards. As for Frankie, he was punished to stay in MM's arms for as long as the guests were in the house. Poor Frankie... he could only watch (stare at) me and Don Don play 'Catching' in the house. I ended up having a zealous follower. The results? I was WET from Don Don's saliva that was all over me!

We played together...

.... till Don Don was totally infatuated with me! *OH NO*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...